top of page

Dependent Child Student Visa

Dependent children of international parents in the New Zealand may qualify for a dependent student visa. This visa allows them to accompany their parent or legal guardian who is studying in New Zealand. To be eligible for a dependent student visa, contact Liberty Consulting Group for a consultation. 
bottom of page